Sunday 16 March 2014

The Diorama


This is one I found online and pinned on my mini-book Pinterest board.  Mini-books with a 3D effect always go down well with the children, particularly the Triaramas.  This is a variation on that theme, and is easy to display on the wall.

I have created my own template which gives the maximum space for drawing and writing.  Please feel free to download it.



All you need to do is to print it out and draw and write on it what you want.  You'll see that I have some space left over as I ran out of things to write!  There really is a lot of space.














Then cut along the solid lines and fold along the dotted lines:














Then just stick the side triangles together to complete the diorama.  I've paper-clipped mine so that I can store it flat in my folder-of-many-mini-books.
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Clare...I love it :-) but now I have a problem: I like all your minibooks ha,ha,ha

    ReplyDelete