Thursday 2 May 2019

Write Away! - the paperwork


Some of you may know that yesterday I managed to fracture my wrist.  As I can't drive I haven't been able to go to school, and so have had the unexpected opportunity to work on the magazine by way of some mostly one-handed typing.

The latest developments are that the magazine has a logo (see above!) and a webpage.  Not long now till we can start collecting the pieces of writing for the first issue.

With that in mind, I've done a first draft of the following:

  • the magazine layout
  • children's permission letter (GDPR)
  • teacher's permission letter (GDPR)
  • privacy policy
  • teacher's contribution proforma
  • how to submit work / terms and conditions
You can download the drafts as a zipped file from here. (*files no longer available*)  I'd be very grateful for any feedback, which you can send as a comment here, via email, via Twitter or via LiPS.

Merci / Gracias / Danke!

No comments:

Post a Comment