Tuesday 31 March 2020

Learn Spanish at home


During a normal school week I teach Spanish to over 400 children over three different schools.  It's now been 2 weeks since I saw any of them, and I'm kind of missing them!  To give them something to do while they are stuck at home I've started to make some videos to help them to learn some more Spanish and to refresh what they already know.

You'll find the resources here.  A few points to note:

  • The videos cover the language in more or less the style that I would present it to the children in the classroom. 
  • The videos are embedded in the webpage so that the children don't have to go onto the YouTube website if their parents don't want them to.
  • Next to each video there are some suggestions of further activities that children could do to practise the same language.
  • I teach Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2, so I'm starting with Year 1 content and working through.  It won't hurt some of the older ones to recap this stuff in any case!
Please feel free to share the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment