Sunday 10 May 2020

Flowchart Sentence Builders (pt. 2)


Since Joe's brilliant post about Flowchart Sentence Builders I have been starting to put some together to accompany my new scheme of work.  I've been sharing back and forth with Joe and with Carmen, who I first met at a Consejería event and who, it turned out, had been trying out a similar thing.

It takes a while to put the flowcharts together, especially the first few, and they go through a few incarnations before you are happy with the layout.  Once you've done a few, they are quicker to put together as you can start copying and pasting and moving existing boxes around.  I use Microsoft Publisher to create mine (I use Publisher for nearly all my resources).

Here are the ones that I've done already.  All comments welcome!


FLOWCHART by Clare Seccombe

No comments:

Post a Comment