Thursday 25 February 2021

A Spanish crowd-sourced resource


Very many thanks to everyone who contributed to my recent crowdsource.  You can download the resource from here.  It took a long time to get everything to fit on one sheet - I had been intending to use speech bubbles and a prettier font!  You may want to copy it onto A3 if you're going to use it.

My Year 6s have just started my Unit 17, which is about where you are from, the languages you speak and so on.  I'm going to use these texts as reading practice for countries and languages, as well as for helping with the conjugations of hablar and ser.  I can then use them for working on nationalities - we know the countries everyone comes from, so what is their nationality?

Social media is often criticised, but there is sometimes nothing better for making teaching resources.  Twitter and Facebook came up trumps with this resource.  Thanks again, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment