Friday 26 February 2021

Poésie: an anthology of French poems for beginner learners

 

You'll have read a couple of weeks ago that I published a collection of poems in Spanish for beginner learners.

A virtual colleague (someone I know from the Languages in Primary Schools Facebook group!) asked if I was intending to French poems.  I wasn't at the time, as there is a lot more out there for French, with it being more commonly taught and comptines being readily available.  She persuaded me to give it a go, and I published it today!

You can find Poésie here.  You will get a full colour and a more printer-friendly .pdf of each poem, as well as a vocabulary card for each one to help with comprehension.  The introduction gives you some information about using poems in your lessons, and you'll also get a .png image file of each poem to put into your PowerPoints or Smartboard files.  They will best suit learners in Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 3.


No comments:

Post a Comment