I've written a few times about European Day of Languages and language days before, giving ideas and links to help with celebrating those days in school.
After teaching my last ever lesson as a classroom teacher on July 22nd, I have finished my first "retirement" project which is a resource pack for European Day of Languages.
It contains 40 resources, which you will be able to print off and use straightaway. There will be something to suit all learners, from Key Stage 2 (age 7-11) to Key Stage 4 (age 14-16). You know your learners best, and will be able to choose something to suit them. There are some resources in French and Spanish, but the majority are in English about languages from all over the world, so will suit learners of any language other than English.
Here are screenshots of the introduction and contents, to give you an idea of what's in the resource pack. I hope you like it, and that it helps you in your preparation and planning for European Day of Languages and other language days.



No comments:
Post a Comment