Tuesday 12 October 2021

LumenMakes!

 


At the moment I am only back teaching in two of my three schools, so I needed something else to do with two afternoons a week and to help me to meet my pension payments!  

I've already mentioned that one of my hobbies is sewing (see the post about teacher aprons!) so I decided to use my time to make some language-themed goods and sell them on Etsy.  I don't know about you, but I like to have things with "foreign writing" on!

I've purchased some suitable fabrics from France and Spain, and even designed my own fabrics (haven't made anything with them yet, though!)

If you'd like to have a browse of the Etsy shop, it's here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LumenMakes.  Please get in touch if there is anything in particular that you'd like.





No comments:

Post a Comment