Tuesday 2 March 2021

Another Spanish crowd source!

 


Following the success of my last crowd sourced resource, I'd like to ask for your help with another.  I've recently started the topic of Weather with my Year 5s (age 9-10) as they are following my legacy scheme of work - in my new scheme of work it is the last unit for Year 4 (age 8-9).

It would be great to have some simple weather reports from around the world for some reading practice and as models for writing.  These are the phrases they have been learning:


They also know the conjunctions y, también, pero and sin embargo, and numbers up to 39 if you want to add the temperature.

I would be very grateful if you could write a couple of sentences about where you live and what the weather is like today.   

For example, mine would be:
Vivo en el noreste de Inglaterra.  Hoy está nublado y hace frío, pero no llueve.

If you don't want to add your real name, a pseudonym or nickname would be fine.

You can add your sentences here in a comment, or email them to me.

¡Gracias!  I will, of course, share any resulting resources.




6 comments:

  1. Vivo en Londres la capital de Inglaterra. Hoy no hace calor sin embargo hace sol. Hoy hace frío pero no está nublado.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vivo en el norte de Costa Rica. Hace calor, hace viento y no llueve. No nieva ni hiela.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vivo en Cardiff, la capital de Gales. Hoy está nublado y llueve, pero no hace viento.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vivo en Norfolk, al este de Inglaterra. Hoy está nublado, hace mucho frío y llueve.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vivo en el sur de Inglaterra. Hoy hace frío y está nublado. Sin embargo, no hace viento.

    ReplyDelete