Saturday 20 May 2023

Mis vacaciones en España



A lot of my little students go on their holidays to Spain.  They often tell me about it and ask me about things that they can say when they are there.  When my girls were primary age, I used to "encourage" them to keep a holiday diary, where they would write about what we had done and stick in pictures and other souvenirs.

Inspired by these two things, I have made a booklet for children going on holiday to Spain.

It is designed to encourage them to practise a little of the language, to take note of the culture and sights around them, and it provides them with a record and souvenir of their holiday.

Here in the north-east, hardly any of the children go to France on holiday, so I hadn't thought about making a French version.  However, teachers from other areas of the country have said that some of their students go to France, so I will be making a French version.






No comments:

Post a Comment